Monday, November 5, 2007

Day Five - Ouch my arm!!

This is the make or break time for most of us. The second week of NaNo sees so many casualties, we are usually able to get onto their site in a timely fashion. How is everyone doing? I know I've been kicking it for my word count so far, but I have to admit, getting up early this morning almost didn't happen. Somehow I managed and I'm happy I did. Chapter five started off with a bang and now I can't wait to get back to it.

How are you making out?

4 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

So far, so good. The story is still unfolding painlessly and despite having it fairly well outlined it's still throwing surprises my way, which is fun. I'm looking forward to week 2. I think week 3 is going to be the tough one for me going back between Brimstone & this story. I have visions of my Victorians starting to speak in old west terms and my cowboys suddenly getting all proper on me.

Kelly Boyce said...

How do we change our zoduku meters? I can't get into template which is where I do the one on my blog. Is there another way??

Unknown said...

A few more exciting scenes came to me this morning. Good thing because the last two were not exactly zipping along.

Kelly, do you mean the zoduko for this blog or the zoduko in general.

I set you all up so you can post on this blog but someone said they couldn't change the meters so I'll have to see if I can figure out if that can be changed.

Unknown said...

Aha!! I just changed all your names to "administrators" so you can all now edit your own word meters.